Using Merchandise to Fundraise
You may be wondering how your nonprofit can offer merchandise to supporters as they can be a great way to reach more people and start conversions about your cause.
Because a nice t-shirt can save a life, you have to think about getting comfortable, inexpensive, and nice merchandise.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when designing your fundraiser t-shirt
- Quality is important, that is why produce something that people will be happy to buy.
- If you want to stand out get a nice image that people can associate with the cause.
- Your message is important! Remember that the simpler it is, the easier will be for people to remember.
- Pick the best product, and ask yourself: does it fit your cause’s brand?
- Don’t set your price either too high or too low, remember to consider all costs, e.g. shipping costs.
If you need help with the design of your t-shirt, we can help you!
We offer a free design
Our awesome in-house design team is on-hand to help create custom clothing to enhance your campaign.
From large charities with corporate brand guidelines to the smallest charities that need a logo designed, we will offer you a service which is unrivalled and will always exceed your expectations.
Don’t worry if you’re not yet sure of exactly what you want as we’re happy to chat at length about concepts and colours to help you create the perfect design.
**Our free design service applies once you have accepted a quote or you have agreed to your order. **
If you’re sending us any artwork to reproduce, remember: For good printing/embroidery results we need good art to start with! you can see artwork details here: http://www.colours.ie/art-spec
Please contact email@example.com for further information, you can also visit our website: colours.ie or call us: (01)4504377